Are you ready for Winter? Wanna Get Away? How about a week in paradise – Flats fishing Ambergris Cay BELIZE!
Join hosts – Al Ritt, Author of 25 Best Most Versatile Flies, local guide and Fly Tying Instructor and Diana Ritt of The Laughing Grizzly Fly Shop- at Blue Bonefish Lodge for a week of fishing, relaxing, great company and tropical adventure!
- 7 Restful Nights
- 6 Days Fishing
- Local Culture in Nearby in San Padro
- Alternate Activities Arranged on Request
- 2 Fisherman Per Boat
- All Meals Included in Trip Price
- 2 Beds/2 People per Room
- Wade Fish the Beach at the Lodge
Target Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Snook, Barracuda, Jacks, Snapper, and more…
Dates & Details
March 24 – 31, 2018
Cost: $2,295 for fishermen, $1,000 for non-fishermen (non-fishermen can add fishing days if pre-arranged)
* Rate includes all food, lodging, boats, guides and shuttle to and from San Pedro. Air Fare and Tips are extra.
* 50% deposit holds your spot, trip limited to 8 – this trip is filling fast, call the Laughing Grizzly (303-772-911) and reserve your spot today!
If you have never fished salt water don’t worry, we will help you prepare. The Laughing Grizzly and hosts Al Ritt and Diana Ritt have a great deal of saltwater experience and will host meetings for our group to tie flies, discuss and organize gear and get to know each other. Casting Classes and/or Lessons can be arranged for as well!
Bring your better half along even if they don’t fish, there are plenty of other activities such as diving, snorkeling, or laying in a hammock with a good book, SUP’s, cave tubing or a day in San Pedro enjoying local culture. If you have questions ask the experts at the Laughing Grizzly Fly Shop 303-772-9110 or email Al at firstname.lastname@example.org